What's new
brands.com.pk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRG Pakistan Limited | PSX TRG

finance.pk

TRG Pakistan Limited
TECHNOLOGY & COMMUNICATION

BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
TRG Pakistan Limited was incorporated in Pakistan as a public limited company on December 2, 2002 under the repealed Companies Ordinance, 1984. On May 14, 2003 the Company obtained a license from the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan ("SECP") to undertake venture capital investment as a Non-Banking Finance Company in accordance with the Non-Banking Finance Companies (Establishment and Regulation) Rules, 2003 (NBFC Rules). The principal activity of the Company, through its associate, The Resource Group International Limited (TRGIL) is to invest in a portfolio of investments primarily in the Technology, IT enabled services and medicare insurance sectors. 

ADDRESS
24th Floor, Sky Tower West Wing, Dolmen, HC-3, Block 4, Marine Drive, Clifton, Karachi – 75600

WEBSITE
www.trgpcorp.com

Latest Reviews

• Miraal
    3.00 star(s)
    I have eaten few times halwa puri cholay and tarkari. It feels bit oily, puri taste is good...
    • finance.pk
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    have been driving this monster for some time now , i feel it to be a full compact beast which u...
    • mirza
  • Honda Civic
    3.00 star(s)
    Excellent exterior style, good interior but with missing features like powered seat adjustment...
    • zubair
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been using this car for last five years. Overall performance is good with good mileage in...
    • Rainbow