What's new
brands.com.pk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pakistan International Bulk Terminal | PSX PIBT

finance.pk

Pakistan International Bulk Terminal
TRANSPORT

BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
Pakistan International Bulk Terminal Limited was incorporated under the repealed Companies Ordinance, 1984 (now the Companies Act, 2017) on March 22, 2010 as a private limited company. The Company has entered into a Built Operate Transfer (BOT) contract with Port Qasim Authority (PQA) on November 06, 2010 for the construction, development, operations and management of coal and clinker/cement terminal at Port Mohammad Bin Qasim for thirty years. After the expiry date, the Company will transfer all the concession assets to PQA 

ADDRESS
2nd Floor, Business Plaza, Mumtaz Hassan Road, Karachi, Pakistan

WEBSITE
www.pibt.com.pk

Latest Reviews

• Miraal
    3.00 star(s)
    I have eaten few times halwa puri cholay and tarkari. It feels bit oily, puri taste is good...
    • finance.pk
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    have been driving this monster for some time now , i feel it to be a full compact beast which u...
    • mirza
  • Honda Civic
    3.00 star(s)
    Excellent exterior style, good interior but with missing features like powered seat adjustment...
    • zubair
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been using this car for last five years. Overall performance is good with good mileage in...
    • Rainbow