What's new
brands.com.pk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matco Foods Limited | PSX MFL

finance.pk

Matco Foods Limited
FOOD & PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS

BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
Matco Foods Limited was incorporated on April 14, 1990 in Karachi as a private limited company under the repealed Companies Ordinance, 1984 (Now Companies Act, 2017). The principal acvity of the Company is to carry out the business of processing and export of rice, rice glucose, rice protein and pink salt, masala and kheer. 

ADDRESS
B-1/A, S.I.T.E Phase 1, Super Highway Industrial , Karachi Sindh

WEBSITE
www.matcofoods.com

finance.pk

Matco Foods Limited (MFL): 9MFY22 Result Review: BUY Stance Maintained – By Abbasi Research

• MFL has announced its 9MFY22 result where the company posted a profit after tax of Rs147mn (EPS: Rs1.20) as compared to a profit after tax of Rs15mn (EPS: Rs0.12) in the same period last year, up by 885% YoY.

• The company has posted a revenue of Rs8.68bn against Rs8.03bn in SPLY, recording a growth of 8.1% YoY. The gross margin has been increased to 10.2% as compared to 8.6% in SPLY due to lower input costs and higher international prices.

• SG&A expenses have increased by 12.1% YoY to Rs402mn as compared to Rs359mn during SPLY whereas, finance cost has increased by 33.2% YoY to Rs266mn. Lastly, exchange losses have decreased by 55.6% to Rs41mn.
5f1b5220-124d-454a-988e-2ca2f9c2fdaa.pdf

Attachments

• 5f1b5220-124d-454a-988e-2ca2f9c2fdaa.pdf
    431.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest Reviews

• Miraal
    3.00 star(s)
    I have eaten few times halwa puri cholay and tarkari. It feels bit oily, puri taste is good...
    • finance.pk
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    have been driving this monster for some time now , i feel it to be a full compact beast which u...
    • mirza
  • Honda Civic
    3.00 star(s)
    Excellent exterior style, good interior but with missing features like powered seat adjustment...
    • zubair
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been using this car for last five years. Overall performance is good with good mileage in...
    • Rainbow