What's new
brands.com.pk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lotte Chemical Pakistan Limited | PSX LOTCHEM

NAS

Lotte Chemical Pakistan Limited
CHEMICAL

BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
Lotte Chemical Pakistan Limited was incorporated in Pakistan on 30 May 1998 under the Companies Ordinance, 1984 ( repealed with enactment of the Companies Act, 2017). The principal activity of the Company is to manufacture and sale of Pure Terephthalic Acid (PTA). 

ADDRESS
EZ/1/P 4, Eastern Industrial Zone, Port Qasim, Karachi.

WEBSITE
www.lotte-ppta.com

NAS

LOTCHEM – PTA market is expected to trend lower as the peak season coming to its end: PSX

Karachi April 27 2022: PTA market is envisioned to trend lower as the peak season approaches its end and the downstream absorbs current high inventories, as per information shared by the company with investors.

However, upstream markets may eventually determine the price direction in addition to hopes of improving lockdown situation in China which may enable the downstream polyester industry to recover.

https://augaf.com/lotchem-pta-market-is-expected-to-trend-lower-as-the-peak-season-coming-to-its-end-psx/

Latest Reviews

• Miraal
    3.00 star(s)
    I have eaten few times halwa puri cholay and tarkari. It feels bit oily, puri taste is good...
    • finance.pk
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    have been driving this monster for some time now , i feel it to be a full compact beast which u...
    • mirza
  • Honda Civic
    3.00 star(s)
    Excellent exterior style, good interior but with missing features like powered seat adjustment...
    • zubair
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been using this car for last five years. Overall performance is good with good mileage in...
    • Rainbow