What's new
brands.com.pk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indus Motor Company Limited | PSX INDU

finance.pk

Indus Motor Company Limited
AUTOMOBILE ASSEMBLER

BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
Indus Motor Company Limited was incorporated in Pakistan as a public limited company in December 1989 and started commercial production in May 1993. The Company was formed in accordance with the terms of a Joint Venture agreement concluded amongst certain House of Habib companies, Toyota Motor Corporation and Toyota Tsusho Corporation for the purposes of assembling, progressive manufacturing and marketing of Toyota vehicles. The Company also acts as the sole distributor of Toyota and Daihatsu vehicles in Pakistan and has a license for assembling, progressive manufacturing and marketing of these vehicles in Pakistan. 

ADDRESS
Plot No. N.W.Z/1/P-1, Port Qasim Authority, Bin Qasim, Karachi.

WEBSITE
www.toyota-indus.com

finance.pk

Indus Motor Company Limited
(INDU)

April 26th, 2022

FINANCIAL RESULT FOR THE NINE MONTHS ENDED 31/03/2022
DIVIDEND= 260% (iii)
PROFIT/LOSS BEFORE TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 21191.908
PROFIT/LOSS AFTER TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 15292.499
EPS = 194.56
BOOK CLOSURE FROM 10/05/2022
BOOK CLOSURE TO 12/05/2022

Latest Reviews

• Miraal
    3.00 star(s)
    I have eaten few times halwa puri cholay and tarkari. It feels bit oily, puri taste is good...
    • finance.pk
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    have been driving this monster for some time now , i feel it to be a full compact beast which u...
    • mirza
  • Honda Civic
    3.00 star(s)
    Excellent exterior style, good interior but with missing features like powered seat adjustment...
    • zubair
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been using this car for last five years. Overall performance is good with good mileage in...
    • Rainbow