What's new
brands.com.pk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghani Global Holdings Limited | PSX GGL

finance.pk

Ghani Global Holdings Limited
CHEMICAL

BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
Ghani Gases (Private) Limited (GGL) was incorporated in Pakistan on November 19, 2007 as a company limited by shares under the Companies Ordinance, 1984 and was converted into a public company on February 12, 2008. The principal activity of the Company, subsequent to the separation of manufacturing undertaking, is to manage investments in its Subsidiary and Associated Companies. 

ADDRESS
10-N Model Town Ext Lahore, Pakistan.

WEBSITE
www.ghaniglobal.com

Latest Reviews

• Miraal
    3.00 star(s)
    I have eaten few times halwa puri cholay and tarkari. It feels bit oily, puri taste is good...
    • finance.pk
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    have been driving this monster for some time now , i feel it to be a full compact beast which u...
    • mirza
  • Honda Civic
    3.00 star(s)
    Excellent exterior style, good interior but with missing features like powered seat adjustment...
    • zubair
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been using this car for last five years. Overall performance is good with good mileage in...
    • Rainbow