What's new
brands.com.pk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Engro Polymer & Chemicals Limited | PSX EPCL

finance.pk

Engro Polymer & Chemicals Limited
CHEMICAL

BUSINESS DESCRIPTION

Engro Polymer and Chemicals Limited was incorporated in Pakistan in 1997 under the repealed Companies Ordinance, 1984 (now the Companies Act, 2017). The Company is a subsidiary of Engro Corporation Limited, which is a subsidiary of Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited. The Company’s principal activity is to manufacture, market and sell Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC), Vinyl Chloride Monomer (VCM), Caustic soda and other related chemicals. The Company is also engaged in the supply of surplus power generated from its power plants to Engro Fertilizers Limited. 

ADDRESS
12th Floor, Ocean Tower, G-3, Block - 9, Clifton Khayaban-e-Iqbal, Karachi, 75600, Sindh, Pakistan

WEBSITE
www.engropolymer.com

finance.pk

Engro Polymer and Chemicals Limited
(EPCL)
April 20th, 2022
(UNCONSOLIDATED) PROFIT/LOSS AFTER TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 4720.951
EPS = 5.19
BOOK CLOSURE FROM 29/04/2022
BOOK CLOSURE TO 02/05/2022
FINANCIAL RESULT FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED 31/03/2022
DIVIDEND= 50% (i)
(UNCONSOLIDATED) PROFIT/LOSS BEFORE TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 6265.734

Engro Polymer and Chemicals Limited
(EPCL)
April 20th, 2022
FINANCIAL RESULT FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED 31/03/2022
(CONSOLIDATED) PROFIT/LOSS BEFORE TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 6255.797
(CONSOLIDATED) PROFIT/LOSS AFTER TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 4713.583
EPS = 5.19

Engro Poly(PREF)
(EPCLPS)
April 20th, 2022
DIVIDEND= 3.7% (i)
BOOK CLOSURE TO 02/05/2022
BOOK CLOSURE FROM 29/04/2022
FINANCIAL RESULT FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED 31/03/2022

Latest Reviews

• Miraal
    3.00 star(s)
    I have eaten few times halwa puri cholay and tarkari. It feels bit oily, puri taste is good...
    • finance.pk
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    have been driving this monster for some time now , i feel it to be a full compact beast which u...
    • mirza
  • Honda Civic
    3.00 star(s)
    Excellent exterior style, good interior but with missing features like powered seat adjustment...
    • zubair
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been using this car for last five years. Overall performance is good with good mileage in...
    • Rainbow