What's new
brands.com.pk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Engro Corporation Limited - PSX ENGRO

finance.pk

Engro Corporation Limited
FERTILIZER

BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
Engro Corporation Limited is a public listed company incorporated in Pakistan. The Company is a subsidiary of Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited (the Parent Company). The principal activity of the Company, is to manage investments in subsidiary companies, associated companies and joint venture, engaged in fertilizers, PVC resin manufacturing and marketing, food, energy, development and operations of telecommunication infrastructure, LNG, chemical terminal and storage businesses. 

ADDRESS
7th and 8th Floor, The Harbor Front Building, HC # 3, Marine Drive, Block 4, Clifton, Karachi

WEBSITE
www.engro.com

finance.pk

ENGRO CORPORATION LTD. - ENGRO
First Quarter Results 31.03.2022
120% FIRST INTERIM DIVIDEND
EPS Q1 2022 = 13.84
EPS Q1 2021 = 14.47
Current Rate = 291.99

Latest Reviews

• Miraal
    3.00 star(s)
    I have eaten few times halwa puri cholay and tarkari. It feels bit oily, puri taste is good...
    • finance.pk
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    have been driving this monster for some time now , i feel it to be a full compact beast which u...
    • mirza
  • Honda Civic
    3.00 star(s)
    Excellent exterior style, good interior but with missing features like powered seat adjustment...
    • zubair
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been using this car for last five years. Overall performance is good with good mileage in...
    • Rainbow