What's new
brands.com.pk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BIPL Securities Limited | PSX BIPLS

finance.pk

BIPL Securities Limited
INV. BANKS / INV. COS. / SECURITIES COS.

BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
BIPL Securities Limited was incorporated in Pakistan on October 24, 2000, under theCompanies Ordinance, 1984 repealed Companies Act, 2017. The Company is a subsidiary of BankIslami Pakistan Limited (BIPL). The Company is a TREC holder of the Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited (PSX) and Corporate member of Pakistan Mercantile Exchange Limited (PMEX) and is principally engaged in the business of stocks, money market, foreign exchange and commodity broking. Other activities include investment in a mix of listed and unlisted equity and debt securities, economic research and advisory services. 

ADDRESS
5th Floor, Trade Centre, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi, Pakistan.

WEBSITE
www.biplsec.com

finance.pk

BIPL Securities Limited
(BIPLS)
April 25th, 2022
FINANCIAL RESULT FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED 31/03/2022
(UNCONSOLIDATED) PROFIT/LOSS BEFORE TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 15.214
(UNCONSOLIDATED) PROFIT/LOSS AFTER TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 10.172
EPS = 0.10

BIPL Securities Limited
(BIPLS)
April 25th, 2022
FINANCIAL RESULT FOR THE FIRST QUARTER ENDED 31/03/2022
(CONSOLIDATED) PROFIT/LOSS BEFORE TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 15.214
(CONSOLIDATED) PROFIT/LOSS AFTER TAXATION RS. IN MILLION 10.172
EPS = 0.10

Latest Reviews

• Miraal
    3.00 star(s)
    I have eaten few times halwa puri cholay and tarkari. It feels bit oily, puri taste is good...
    • finance.pk
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    have been driving this monster for some time now , i feel it to be a full compact beast which u...
    • mirza
  • Honda Civic
    3.00 star(s)
    Excellent exterior style, good interior but with missing features like powered seat adjustment...
    • zubair
  • Honda Civic
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been using this car for last five years. Overall performance is good with good mileage in...
    • Rainbow